- Upskill your team to confidently deliver thoughtful and age-appropriate RSE provision relevant for learners with SEND
- Develop your RSE Policy
- Show Ofsted you’re prepared and meeting statutory requirements for RSE
- Ensure your setting has a quality RSE provision
- Advise and work with Parents and Carers
We provide continued support, and you’ll have access to our training area for ongoing support and materials. Our expert trainers have experience in education and SEND settings so they can discuss the specific needs of your organisation.
All environments for learners with additional needs including mainstream and special schools, PRUs, children’s homes, children’s hospitals, adult learning and residential homes.
- What is RSE – why is it important for our learners?
- Research based best practice behind the Team-Teach RSE provision.
- School Evaluation, Assessment and Action Planning.
- RSE development groups and engaging with Stakeholders.
- Future-proofing RSE provision.
- Developing Staff Confidence to provide RSE (staff training).
- Engaging with Parents & external professionals.
- Providing RSE Parental workshops.
- RSE through the age ranges (age appropriate and cognitively appropriate).
- RSE Learner Assessments tools.
- SEND pedagogy and RSE.
- Cohorts of Learning Styles (Autism, Down’s Syndrome, PMLD, SLD, SEMH).
Two-days delivered virtually via a fully interactive webinar.
It’s easy to book onto a Team Teach RSE course, register your interest by filling in our simple enquiry form.
One of our experienced lead trainers will arrange a further consultation to discuss your needs in more detail and arrange dates for the delivery of the course.